300X250
Emma Roberts wallpaper for desktop



Emma Roberts, when he won the role of Jesse in naughty pop star and Celeste (opening in August) Forever, she was delighted. Of course, she was delighted to be opposite Rashida Jones, playing is known for her role of Office and recreation parks and NBC. However, also Roberts, I was pretty excited about playing dress up. Roberts says, "This character, so the combination of the pop star as long as we come up with, wardrobe make my hair, and had a very good time," he said. "Because I knew it would not allow me to be like this in real life,. Part is why I thought so bad. I expansion of super long blonde best and rainbow faux fur I wore a feature! "In real life, 21 year old actor rush out of the apartment in Los Angeles of her oversleeps that habitually, to hit the snooze alarm clock in her, in such a costume of the minimum possible time. Today, she (he was trying to get a pedicure she) wearing flip flop jeans polka dot, and T shirts,. When there on the red carpet on her, she is a girl of all. She says "I please try wearingg a dres" he said. I feel like it's a fairyy talee like that will be the "me."










 Emma Roberts wallpaper for pc

300X250

Share to:

Post a Comment

 
Top