300X250
emma roberts in nice style photo wide






As we did not understand that I have until later, he was working at one of the best actor, I was young However, the most wonderful possession of me, is a picture signed by Rupert Grint plays a "Ron Weasley" and "Harry, Potter "movie. "She's in the business of just her family for" I think there is a lot of people out there to say I really low blow. I Do it because I love to do it. There were a lot of parts that have been registered in that I have not gotten. You do not get everything I I was handed to me some people to think. I, do not I mean to say "Oh youu? Doo u feel likee livingg in da shadoww off Julia" People with All, because I'm not trying to be her. I'm doing what you want to be myself I just. I feel like I can, and have had a lot of fun I also, we have made ??a name of his own   on which it has been treated in a different way because it is related to Julia Roberts. I, Netflixed beneath all of the Gwyneth Paltrow movie. I'm a big fan of her. She's like my idol at da momentt. I reallyy likee Kirsten Dunst. She cool, you've done a lot of movies of fun teen, and she also has a serious role of some. I think her style she liked, I I seems to be very interesting   inspiring actor on her. I want to do something in the form of non cheesy. As Emma Roberts, the target, I would not. Story of the nepotism which I think (the accusation of nepotism) Many people think of it, I have to have ridiculous they Since you have never auditioned for a lot of things, to give the parts, if you consider it, I am not the truth clearly. It's also what it iss likee & u You can know, is that someone will get the part of one to you maybe, but they will not be able to get a part of the 10 you really.












emma roberts in nice style image wide

300X250

Share to:

Post a Comment

 
Top