300X250
emma roberts beautiful hd picture wide




In 2009, based on the novel by Lois Duncan, Roberts starred with Jake T. Austin at the hotel for dogs. The film premiered in January 2009, I took the 5th place in the opening weekend and $ 17 million over. I have received a variety of evaluation generally from critics film, and, profit date is over to $ 114 million. Wild Child, about a rebellious teen from Malibu, Roberts starred as the lead in the film that was sent to boarding school in England California. I explained to her character as a "social Malibu brat   will be shipped off to boarding school in England, Roberts spoiled your typical pretty. I have appeared in the indie film Lymelife also Roberts, and Alec Baldwin, which was premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival in 2008. By American Beauty kind of is "as meets the ice storm Lymelife" Roberts as saying, some people look at me, reasoning her for making a film that "think she is the niece of Julia Roberts, just that it was. So stylish and small, I wanted to do something that would show actress I really.













emma roberts beautiful hd wallpaper

300X250

Share to:

Post a Comment

 
Top