300X250
 emma roberts high resolution image wide







Roberts said in an interview in 2007: will focus on the movie I "now, because it has taken me a lot of time, this summer, I I have been getting ready to start a new movie I think I think I would like to pursue the morning when something it's definitely a little old. in another interview, she said, music career, "I am on hold indefinitely. as I I think people made ??do not like because it is not going to be great at both, usually one or people I 'slash singer. actors', and should be the other. to you, and what you're good at to ensure that might stick to, to one, it would be better. I go for acting. In February 2009, she was chosen to appear in advertising and television print for the company, the brand ambassador of Neutrogena. February 2009 and including September June 2007, 2008, and December 2008, have more than once appeared as part of the best dressed list of Teen Vogue also  Roberts














emma roberts high resolution photo wide

300X250

Share to:

Post a Comment

 
Top